Tim is a church leader with executive team, public speaking, marketing communications, and staff development experience. He is an entrepreneur and founder of Provident Staffing and Flow Conference. Over the past decade, Tim has helped thousands of churches connect with people through consulting, speaking, conferences, staffing, and training resources.
Tim lives in north Houston, TX with his wife and three children.
- Consulted with First Baptist Church of Burleson, First Presbyterian Church of Houston, Lakepointe Church of Rockwall, Man in the Mirror, The Mind of a Champion, Grace Fellowship of Katy, Made for More Ministries, Christian Tabernacle and several other non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Featured contributor on Michael Hyatt, Big Is the New Small, Church Leaders, Catalyst Space, Ben Stroup, Faith Village, Auxano Vision Room and Pastors.
- Served as a Student and Creative Pastor at WoodsEdge Community Church; overseeing communication strategies, digital experiences, worship programming, marketing, and student ministry
- Guest Contributor at Catalyst Conference, Willow Creek Leadership Summit and Right Now Conference
- Presented at Echo, Create, Texas Ministry, Center for Congregations, Foundations Conference, and other nationwide conferences