Tim is a church communications consultant and founder of Provident Staffing and The Church Communication Guide. Over the past decade, Tim has helped thousands of churches communicate better through consulting, speaking, conferences and training products.
Tim lives in north Houston, TX with his wife and three children.
People who are especially talented in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
People who are especially talented in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
People who are especially talented in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.
People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
- Consulted with First Baptist Church of Burleson, First Presbyterian Church of Houston, Lakepointe Church of Rockwall, Man in the Mirror, The Mind of a Champion, Grace Fellowship of Katy, Made for More Ministries, Christian Tabernacle and several other non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Published featured articles on Michael Hyatt, Big Is the New Small, Church Leaders, Catalyst Space, Ben Stroup, Faith Village, Auxano Vision Room and Pastors.
- Communications Pastor at WoodsEdge Community Church; overseeing communication strategies, digital experiences, worship programming and marketing campaigns
- Guest Communications Writer at Catalyst Conference, Willow Creek Leadership Summit and Right Now Conference
- Speaker at Echo, Create and Texas Ministry Conferences