The following is not true when it comes to growing your church:
"If you build it, they will come."
Kevin Costner was not talking about growing your church in those corn fields...
But, I am ... I can show you what it takes. You need a system.
I have a great resource that will help your church grow. A resource helping you remove communication barriers and communicate clearly what matters.
Through our Communication Assessment resource we will help you understand how to engage and reach people.
WHAT IS THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
You reserve a Communication Assessment by submitting information and payment
We send you a Communication Health survey to complete
You submit Communication Health survey and upload design files (logo, recent graphic designs, pictures of signage and building)
We lead a short discovery virtual meeting to confirm survey results and capture the churches desired future and goals for communications
We evaluate and assess Communication Health survey, desired goals and all communication channels (the story of your church, brand identity, communication strategy, management systems, staff structure and support, website, email communications, social media platforms, mobile technology and print media)
We produce a custom assessment report with specific action steps to improve communications
We lead a virtual coaching call to present report, discuss action steps and answer any other questions
You review assessment report, share with other key staff members and implement changes to improve communications
** With your Communication Assessment you receive the Communication Health survey results, one-on-one coaching calls and a report with practical ways to improve communications. **
HOW MUCH DOES THE ASSESSMENT COST?
You will receive initial discovery call, evaluation of all communications, final coaching call and assessment report.
*NOTE* Due to demand and availability we are limiting the Communication Assessment offer to 10 churches only. And if you are not satisfied with the Assessment results, we offer a money-back guarantee.
WHAT ARE OTHERS SAYING?
"I love the way Tim’s brain works! He has forever changed the way I view church communications. Tim helped us clarify who we are and develop practical ways to communicate with our church and community."
— Jim Leggett, Senior Pastor of Grace Fellowship in Katy, TX
"Tim did a phenomenal job of assessing our communications and helping us strategically move forward. I recommend his communication services!"
— Nils Smith, Communications Director at Community Bible in San Antonio, TX
WHO IS TIM PETERS?
Tim is a church communications consultant and founder of Provident Staffing, Simply Communicate Conference and The Church Communication Guide. Over the past decade, Tim has helped thousands of churches communicate better through consulting, speaking, conferences and training products.
- Consulted with First Baptist Church of Burleson, First Presbyterian Church of Houston, Lakepointe Church of Rockwall, Man in the Mirror, The Mind of a Champion, Grace Fellowship of Katy, Made for More Ministries, Christian Tabernacle and several other non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Published featured articles on Michael Hyatt, Big Is the New Small, Church Leaders, Catalyst Space, Ben Stroup, Faith Village, Auxano Vision Room and Pastors.
- Communications Pastor at WoodsEdge Community Church; overseeing communication strategies, digital experiences, worship programming and marketing campaigns
- Guest Communications Writer at Catalyst Conference, Willow Creek Leadership Summit and Right Now Conference
- Speaker at Echo, Create and Texas Ministry Conferences